Sonja Beazley Burch and her Intimate Weddings Napa Valley – celebrating 25 years of creating unforgettable events – are well-versed in all levels of event and wedding planning services. From simple elopements for the two of you under a centuries old oak in the Napa Valley, to a full formal wedding and reception for hundreds of guests under the stars at a private estate, Sonja knows how to put together the overall picture of your perfect day or event and ensure all the fine details are pulled together with ease.
Partial Planning Wedding Coordinator Services
Getting overwhelmed with the details?
- Who’s going to make sure all the vendors show up on time?
- Who’s going to make sure the table arrangements are placed how I want them?
- Who knows the best wedding professionals (e.g.: a good photographer, hair and makeup stylists, private chef, and florist)?
- Who will develop a detailed timeline for the vendors so everything goes smoothly?
- Who will make sure the venue is left per contract when the night is over?
- Who will execute the day – giving you peace of mind so you can enjoy your own wedding?
Rates vary depending on location, date, and number of guests. Contact me for availability.
Full Wedding Planning Services
So, you know you want a once-in-a-lifetime event. But you’re overwhelmed with all the ideas you’ve seen, and the myriad of opinions from your friends and family. From the linens, to the invitations, to coordinating the before and after parties, let Sonja develop the ideal destination wedding for you that ensures all your guests have a great Wine Country getaway while you get the destination wedding of your dreams in Napa Valley or Sonoma.
With idyllic settings like Calistoga Ranch, Charles Krug Winery, Auberge du Soleil, The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, and exclusive private vineyard estates, or under the stars at Brix Restaurant and Gardens – you are virtually guaranteed to have a wedding or event that your guests will never forget.
At my events, I repeatedly hear things like, “This is the BEST wedding I’ve ever been to…” And at the end of the night, I love it when my couples say to me, “This is exactly what we wanted! Thank you!” …I know i’ve done my job.